Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today

Because it was rainy, because Cameron finished his finals yesterday and because we can, we had a lazy day today. 
It all started with fresh biscuits and soup for lunch... yum.

Then, we made ginger cookies.

And we decorated our tree that has been up but undecorated for over a week.

This is how Jake helped.

Until he was enlisted to heft up the star... 
(I'm a trusting mom, I know)

Then, I changed him into a Christmas outfit to take some pictures of him by the tree. I think this is another onesie from Beth. Thank you!

After all that, Cam and I made mozzarella-filled raviolis.  

And some kind of ravioli bake thing I made up when I didn't think the first batch of our raviolis were cooking right... We'll eat this tomorrow. I hope it is good! haha.

3 comments:

Felicia H. said...

your tree looks really good. You think he wasn't much help this year wait until next year when he is mobile and he starts undoing all your work.

Anonymous said...

So -- are you going to share your recipes for ravioli and ginger cookies? The ravioli thing looks so good. I like the new pic of Jake.

Megan said...

Aww I like that Jake helped top the tree!