Jake has grown out of his newborn clothes. He is now in the 0-3 month and 3 month stuff! I walked into his room yesterday morning to get him and he was HUGE! Where did my little 5 pound baby go?
Anyway, on to new fashion adventures.
Before we can grow old, we must first grow up. We are doing both - Together.
5 comments:
awww, he is getting so big! Soon he might even out-weigh my cats! =)
Aww he is getting big! I love the outfit. One of my favorite songs to do with the little kids is called "Bow Wow Wow."
Can't wait to see the 3 of you next week for lunch.
Hugs! Aunt Renae
He is so cute and I love the new cloths.
I think little boy clothes are so cute! Of course, he is the perfect model for cute clothes!
Post a Comment