Before we can grow old, we must first grow up. We are doing both - Together.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Grapefruit
Does anyone in my vicinity like and want some grapefruit? My parents have ton and I picked some off their trees, but I have too many! Let me know, I will drop some off!
**Sorry, I don't have any oranges. I juiced all of them...
AHHHH I miss the fresh produce. Ya fruit in Va isn't like back home. It's smaller and either it isn't ripe enough to eat or it's almost rotten. I would have had those oranges juiced too...lol
Wow, you have a lot! I'll have to ask my mom, because they might want some if you don't find anyone that wants some. I know grapefruit is so good for you, but I'm not quite a fan at this point in my life. Maybe when I'm older I'll begin to like it. :0)
Everyone around here loves grapefruit. I mean all my midwesterner friends, not us. So strange...we think of grapefruit as something you throw at things; does anyone really eat it? But i guess the midwesterners do. Don't mail me any. It would freeze anyway. (5 more inches of snow this morning)
6 comments:
AHHHH I miss the fresh produce. Ya fruit in Va isn't like back home. It's smaller and either it isn't ripe enough to eat or it's almost rotten. I would have had those oranges juiced too...lol
You can always drop some off at my house lol (Iwish)
Wow, you have a lot! I'll have to ask my mom, because they might want some if you don't find anyone that wants some. I know grapefruit is so good for you, but I'm not quite a fan at this point in my life. Maybe when I'm older I'll begin to like it. :0)
Everyone around here loves grapefruit. I mean all my midwesterner friends, not us. So strange...we think of grapefruit as something you throw at things; does anyone really eat it? But i guess the midwesterners do. Don't mail me any. It would freeze anyway. (5 more inches of snow this morning)
yummy! I love grapefruit...if no one else wants some...I'll take a few =)
Erik might actually like a few...I'm not a fan though. =)
Post a Comment