Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anyone need?

Hey, I have a swing and a bouncy chair we aren't using right now. Anyone need to borrow one? My swing is the cradle kind. It swings both directions. Let me know.

Also, some of you girls have asked me about my Zumba class. It is a latin dance-based workout. Think jazzercise, but way cooler. 500 to 800 calories - gone! You wont even know you just worked out. If you want to come, you should. Your first class is free! (Plus, I get entered into a drawing for a prize! oooh ahhh)

I go on either Monday or Saturday. Monday's class is at 8:30 am at Desert Star Performing Arts.
The Saturday class is at 9 am at the martial arts place by Penascos.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that I am interested in your swing? Is it still available? Or do you think Kynlee is to big for it.

The Butlers said...

At what age can a little one use a bouncy cair?

The Butlers said...

I have a bouncer.

Bjarnson Family said...

Can I use the bouncer?

Cami and Phil said...

Are you going to Zumba tomorrow? If my first class is FREE... I totally want to go!... Only if you come with me!