Mr. Pig has been counted:
The total is
$160.19
Making our winner...
Cammie B.
Okay, Cammie, you get to choose what we do with our $160.
Some options: *Edit
A beach cruiser for Corynn - because Cameron already has a bike and we have a bike seat for Jake, but Corynn doesn't have a bike to go on rides as a family!
A wagon for Jake and maybe a new play kitchen - Jake's current play kitchen doesn't have as many doors and nobs as the new kitchen and it is pink... we have been looking at replacing it for a while. Or, a wagon for family walks.
Ammo for Cam's gun - For Cam's guns that don't have as much ammo stored. 30/30 and shotgun.
An ipod touch - for family music storage. To join the 21st century. For jake to play with when necessary.
Service Corynn's sewing machine - Is so over due. Or, we could actually get her serger to work.
An extra credit card payment - In addition to the large amount of money we are already dumping on them monthly.
You all may influence Cammie through comments!
Or, you can add suggestions. We actually had a hard time picking things! haha.
6 comments:
I vote for the beach cruiser!
OR...
A fun day at the new aquarium! That won't use all of it...you could use the rest for a credit card payment or ammo! :)
Man o Man,I didnt think I would win this contest. I will have to think of this one because the both of you did contribute to the piggy bank. I think at least some of it should go to a credit card payment though. How much time do I have to decide?
I agree with Cammie put it on the credit card! Nothing feels better than getting out of debt!
Well now that I have reasons on why you were deciding to get this stuff than I like the beach cruiser idea. And any that you have left over put towards the credit card.
You've inspired me to take my loose change collection to the bank on Monday and see how much i've got!!!!
I vote for a pair of sissors that you will use to cut up that credit card you have to pay on monthly!
Then pay the rest on the cc bill!
Aunty Renae
Post a Comment