Sunday, July 3, 2011

Uncle Jonathan's House


Last month when it was cooler outside, we got together with Erik, Melinda and Camden at Jonathan's new house. Jonathan was so patient with our kiddos and made us some delicious chicken, potatoes and veggies all on the grill. (Of course in true bachelor style.)

Here's Melinda and Camden playing in the grass.
Here's all the boys playing soccer.
This was while Jake was in Tiny Tots, so he was really into Soccer.

Uncle Jonathan spinning Jake. They bonded this gathering. Uncle Jonathan even cut Jake's hair into a Military high and tight.

And, of all the good things that came out of a fun evening with friends, I think this little number cannot be forgotten. We discovered the brownie/cookie combo! Yum!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I forgot about the brownie cookie combo!!!! Good thing you're blogging again!

The Chipmans said...

I think you might need to share the cookie brownie combo secret, it looks delicious! So fun to hear from you again.