Meet Jacob Loyal Payne. He was born this morning at 8:05. He weighed 6lbs 1oz and is 19.25inches. Jake and I are doing fine. He is sleeping and I will be very soon!
We have internet here at the hospital, so more posts are to come!
Before we can grow old, we must first grow up. We are doing both - Together.
11 comments:
Congratulations Baby Doll! I'm so happy for you guys. He's beautiful!
Aly
Congrats! He is beautiful. Let the fun begin :)
Yay, yay!! We are excited for you guys. :)
Corynn I'm so happy for you! I know how exciting it must be to have made it this far and to have a healthy, cute little guy. We want better close ups!!
HE IS SOOO CUTE. Major saw his baby brother and he loved him. Congrats guys.
Congratulations! He's beautiful. Can't wait to meet him!
He is so cute! Congrats!!!
Corynn and Cameron
This little guy looks like his mother! What a wonderful family! I am sure he kissed his sister goodbye as he left heaven to join your family. We send our love to you all. Uncle Dean and Aunt Renae Hope to see you soon.
Yay!! He's here!
I was out of town when my mom called to tell me the good news. However, i misunderstood the middle name..i thought she said "Royal". I have been trying to get up the courage to tell you that you cannot name your child Jacob, Royal Payne. It would scar him for life. Whew, i am so glad to be home to read your blog and get the correct middle name. Love the smile on your face, Corynn! Looks like you did a fantastic job. He is darling and perfect. Congrats to all of you. Consider yourself hugged!
for sure a boy, love seeing his c=ck I love naked baby's
Post a Comment