Jakey had his two-month doctor's appointment today which meant shots. Yuck. I chronicled the day.
The stats:
weight: 10lbs 1.5oz (10-25%)
length: 22.25 inches (25%)
head: 15.5 inches (25-50%)
So, he is small to average for his age.
Before we left, so cute!:
In the Aussie Room:
(Cam served his mission is Australia)
Waiting. He has no idea...:
The anticipation!:
And, Nothing... he whimpered as the nurse put down one needle and grabbed the second. Then he kind of cried for about 2 seconds. I picked him up, and it was over. All that worrying for nothing!
His Circus Bandaid:
And this is what the rest of our afternoon looked like:
3 comments:
I am amazed. Hudson always screams, EVERY time. This last time I brought a sucker and he got over it real quick :)
I loke those pictures they are so cute
I know those shots hurt you way more than him. That is motherhood!!! How is the photo class going? Sounds really fun!
Post a Comment